Friday, March 13, 2009

[j-Music,ost] Remioromen, 3 gatsu 9 ka

This song titled 3 gatsu 9 ka, or known well as 9 march being popular as the most popular of the graduation song this year and also last year at the oricon chart. This is also the original soundtrack of dorama 1 litre of tears, cast by Erika Sawajiri.
At the beginning, Remioromen was create this song as the wedding present of their friend that married at 9 march. But now this song was popular as the song of graduation. The PV itself starring by Maki horikita as the high school student, make this song as the unofficial song of the graduation school in Japan.

Romaji Lyric

Sangatsu Kokonoka

Lyrics: Ryota Fujimaki Music: Ryota Fujimaki

Nagareru kisetsu no mannaka de
Futo hi no nagasa wo kanji masu
Sewashiku sugiru hibi no naka ni
Watashi to anata de yume wo egaku

San gatsu no kaze ni omoi wo nosete
Sakura no tsubomi wa haru he to tsuduki masu

Afuredasu hikari no tsubu ga
Sukoshizutsu asa wo atatame masu
Ookinaa kubi wo shita ato ni
Sukoshi tereteru anata no yoko de

Arata na sekai no iriguchi ni tachi
Kiduita koto wa hitori ja naitte koto

*Hitomi wo tojireba anata ga
Mabuta no ura ni iru koto de
Dore hodo tsuyoku nareta deshou
Anata ni totte watashi mo sou de aritai

Suna bokori hakobu tsumuji kaze
Sentaku mono ni karamari masu ga
Hirumae no sora no shiroi tsuki wa
Nan daka kirei de mitore mashita

Umaku wa ikanu koto mo arukeredo
Ten wo aogeba sore sae chiisa kute

Aoi sora wa rinto sunde
Hisu ji kumo wa shizuka ni yureru
Hanasaku wo matsu yorokobi wo
Waka chiaeru no de areba sore wa shiawase

Kono saki mo tonari de sotto hohoen de

*Repeat

Kanji Lyric

作詞: 藤巻亮太 作曲: 藤巻亮太

流れる季節の真ん中で
ふと日の長さを感じます
せわしく過ぎる日々の中に
私とあなたで夢を描く

3月の風に想いをのせて
桜のつぼみは春へとつづきます

溢れ出す光の粒が
少しずつ朝を暖めます
大きなあくびをした後に
少し照れてるあなたの横で

新たな世界の入口に立ち
気づいたことは 1人じゃないってこと

瞳を閉じれば あなたが
まぶたのうらに いることで
どれぼど強くなれたでしょう
あなたにとって私も そうでありたい

砂ぼこり運ぶ つむじ風
洗濯物に絡まりますが
昼前の空の白い月は
なんだかきれいで 見とれました

上手くはいかぬこともあるけれど
天を仰げば それさえ小さくて

青い空は凛と澄んで
羊雲は静かに揺れる
花咲くを待つ喜びを
分かち合えるのであれば それは幸せ

この先も 隣で そっと微笑んで

瞳を閉じればあなたが
まぶたのうらに いることで
どれほど強くなれたでしょう
あなたにとって私も そうでありたい

Translation

In the middle of this drifting season
I suddenly feel the length of the days
In the midst of these quickly-passing days
You and I dream away

With my feelings on the March wind
The cherry blossom buds continue on into spring

The overflowing drops of light
One by one warm the morning
Beside you, I'm a little embarrassed
After a huge yawn

I'm standing at the door to a new world
What I've realized is that I'm not alone

If I close my eyes
You're behind my eyelids
How strong has that made me?
I hope I'm the same for you

The dusty whirlwind
Tangled up the laundry, but
The white moon in the morning sky
Was so beautiful, I couldn't look away

There are things that don't go the way I planned
But if I look up to the sky, even they seem small

The blue sky is cold and clear
The fluffy clouds float by quietly
If I can share with you the joy
Of waiting for the flowers to bloom, I'll be happy

From now on, I want you to be quietly smiling beside me

If I close my eyes
You're behind my eyelids
How strong has that made me?
I hope I'm the same for you

credit to jpopasia.com



choir version, from dorama 1 litre of tears, it reminds me with the tears when you watch the dorama series...T_T..


No comments:

Post a Comment